High Temperature Aluminium Paint
- Use for temperatures above 450°C
- For fire surrounds
- Aluminum Paint
A top heat silicone resin based aluminium paint for use on surfaces operating at high temperatures in the range 200ºC (392ºF) up to 400ºC (750ºF). Ideal for heating systems and pipes. Fully cured when heated to over 80ºC.
A high quality enamel for use at temperatures up to 450°C indirect heat. May be used as a single coat for fire surrounds, radiators and hot pipes.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email email@example.com.
- Application: Brush or Roller
- Finish: Satin
- Coverage: 12 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Wood and Metal
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 10 to 20 Minutes - Hard Dry: 20 hours
Have you used this product? Leave your opinion here.Leave a Review