Zinc Phosphate Metal Primer
- Anti Corrosive primer
- Ideal for use in areas with harsh environments
Teamac Zinc Phosphate Primer is a high performance, modified alkyd metal primer. It has very good anticorrosive properties. Can be used for marine purposes, fire escapes, metal gates and metal garage doors.
A high performance anti-corrosive primer for use with a range of topcoats such as Metalcote enamel. Ideal in coastal areas and harsh environments.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email email@example.com.
- Application: Brush, Roller or Airless spray
- Finish: Semi-matt
- Coverage: 13 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Iron and Steel
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 2 hours - Hard Dry: 12 hours
Have you used this product? Leave your opinion here.Leave a Review