Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Primer
- interior and exterior use
- For underwater use
Teamac Metaclor chlorinated rubber primer is a modified chlorinated rubber primer for multipurpose use on steel, wood and GRP. Contains Zinc Phosphate for added protection on steel.
A modified chlorinated rubber primer. Can be used as an underwater primer on prepared steel or as a sealer coat over most conventional systems.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application: Airless Spray and Brush
- Finish: Matt
- Coverage: 10 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Steel, Wood
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 30 minutes - Hard Dry: 6 hours
Have you used this product? Leave your opinion here.Leave a Review