Micaceous Iron Oxide 2 Pack
- Can be used as a finish coat
- Super Anti-corrosive protection
- Ideal for all steel work
Teamac 2 Pack Micaceous Iron Oxide is a High Build Epoxy based anti-corrosive protective paint for steel. Can be overcoated or left as a finish.
Teamac 2 Pack Micaceous Iron Oxide may be used as an intermediate coat or a finish coat onto a suitable primer. It can be used as a build coat in conjunction with Teamac 2 Pack Zinc Phosphate Primer to give much greater anti corrosive protection to steel work. Ideal for use in marine and agricultural applications as well as harsh coastal environments.
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application: Airless Spray
- Finish: Eggshell
- Coverage: 4.8 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Steel
- Drying Times: Initial Cure: 30min; Hard Dry: 2-4 Hours Full Cure: 5-7 days
Have you used this product? Leave your opinion here.Leave a Review