Chlorvar Chlorinated Rubber
- Tough Topcoat
- Excellent Chemical & Water Resistance
- Provides Protection Against Severe Corrosion
For the protection of surfaces subject to severe atmospheric pollution or chemical attacks, offers outstanding protection against a wide range of chemical and aqueous solutions particularly acids. Ideal for using in swimming pools, dairies and industrial situations.
A chlorinated rubber finish coat for use over Metaclor Underwater Primer. Designed for use on surfaces which require good chemical and water resistance. Ideal for a wide range of applications including swimming pools, storage tanks, parlours, laundries and marine applications.
RECOMMENDED USE: Teamac Chlorvar is used as a gloss finish to give protection in moderate to severe corrosive atmospheres. Can be used for swimming pools, parlours, piping, laundries and marine applications
Have Questions/Need Technical Information? We’re here to help, call our Technical Services Team on 01482 320194 or email email@example.com.
- Application: Airless Spray and Brush
- Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: 14 Square Metres Per Litre
- Suitable For: Wood, Metal, Plaster, Brick, Masonry & GRP
- Drying Times: Touch Dry: 2 hours - Hard Dry: 24 hours
Have you used this product? Leave your opinion here.Leave a Review